One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘News has to meet strict criteria of being televisable and high impact.’
- ‘What is not televisable doesn't exist on TV… What gets on the news are those things for which you have film footage.’
- ‘Our system broke the crucial social contract - it failed to protect the weakest and powerless first, and did it in the most graphic, televisable, way.’
- ‘Gliding is a sport that is not easily televisable, short of putting the camera in a very high altitude plane, to get a view with something to provide context.’
- ‘The producer, who recognized a televisable situation when he heard one, devised the show on the spot.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.