One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘Another effect of televiewing is students’ increasing tendency to enter and leave classrooms at will.’
- ‘Providing exemplars from forms of computing, televiewing, and the Web, he observes: ‘All the sense modalities are active in even the most apparently monosensual activity.’’
- ‘This digest will look at recent research dealing with the relationship between amount of televiewing and reading performance, the effects of televiewing on reading habits and preferences, and how educators can use television to promote reading.’
- ‘Basing on this research, we can assume, that televiewing is quite important in the lives of students.’
- ‘Mothers performed poorly in being ‘able to set limits on amount of child televiewing’ and ‘discussing events seen while watching television with the child.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.