One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Outside of televangelism, blame is being irrationally assigned as well.’
- ‘Television and televangelism usually work through viewership.’
- ‘The crucial resource was the network of fundamentalist pastors and the networks of audiences for televangelism shows.’
- ‘His riffs on the starving in Africa, relationships, Jesus Christ and the woeful state of televangelism in America, and, ironically, drunk driving are still beloved of comedy fans everywhere.’
- ‘But let's not forget that professional wrestling, hate radio and televangelism are extremely popular.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.