One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But let's not forget that professional wrestling, hate radio and televangelism are extremely popular.’
- ‘Outside of televangelism, blame is being irrationally assigned as well.’
- ‘Television and televangelism usually work through viewership.’
- ‘The crucial resource was the network of fundamentalist pastors and the networks of audiences for televangelism shows.’
- ‘His riffs on the starving in Africa, relationships, Jesus Christ and the woeful state of televangelism in America, and, ironically, drunk driving are still beloved of comedy fans everywhere.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.