One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The control of a device or machine remotely.
- ‘That could result in a co-development of many industries such as terrestrial point-to-point rocket service, orbital tourism, teleoperation, and robotics.’
- ‘They also thought that teleoperation of robotic rovers should be integrated into operations planning.’
- ‘Vehicle teleoperation is being developed for this system to gain standoff between soldiers and mine locations.’
- ‘It has an interesting technology featured, which is robotic teleoperation.’
- ‘If a pilot who weighs half as much as a typical pilot is good for business, why not get rid of the pilot altogether in favor of teleoperation or an autopilot?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.