One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The telematic server uses algorithms to determine if non-verified data deviates significantly from the verified data, notifying the user by an alarm of any deviations or non-compliance activity reported.’
- ‘Willingness to pay for a package of telematic services increases with annual household income and with the price category of vehicles owned or leased by respondents.’
- ‘The telematic device can also relay information about the whereabouts of the vehicle!’
- ‘The telematic server decompresses the data and then verifies it.’
- ‘I have spent considerable time this year researching the interest of U.S. fleet operators in telematic services and prospects for the fleet-vehicle tracking market.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.