One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Removable hard disk drive architecture offers efficiency, speed, economy, security, and convenience for multi-system users, telecommuters, and the convergence technology industry.’
- ‘More and more workers are working at home, either as telecommuters employed by large firms who let them work from home, or as telecottagers who start small independent businesses operated from home.’
- ‘These connect telecommuters, business travelers and off-site employees to a company's corporate network providing secure transparent access to business applications.’
- ‘Companies, branch offices and telecommuters are increasingly using always-on Internet access that provides the high-capacity bandwidth necessary to fully realize the benefits of the networked economy.’
- ‘A car-sharing facility, an E-Dock station, offices for telecommuters, and links to public transit are managed as an integrated unit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.