One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Lesions in tegumentary leishmaniasis have a variable duration and are notoriously heterogeneous, even during the early stages of the disease.’
- ‘The queens have more abdominal tegumentary glands than the workers, which apparently are the source of the new cuticular compounds.’
- ‘Other known physiological effects observed for this substance include cardioacceleration in cockroaches and migration of tegumentary and retinal distal pigments in crustaceans.’
- ‘In Brazil, American tegumentary leishmaniasis is mainly caused by the protozoan parasite Leishmania braziliensis.’
- ‘In four out of eight cultures from human cases of tegumentary leishmaniasis performed, the ethiological agent of ‘espundia’ was isolated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.