One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In Brazil, American tegumentary leishmaniasis is mainly caused by the protozoan parasite Leishmania braziliensis.’
- ‘The queens have more abdominal tegumentary glands than the workers, which apparently are the source of the new cuticular compounds.’
- ‘Other known physiological effects observed for this substance include cardioacceleration in cockroaches and migration of tegumentary and retinal distal pigments in crustaceans.’
- ‘In four out of eight cultures from human cases of tegumentary leishmaniasis performed, the ethiological agent of ‘espundia’ was isolated.’
- ‘Lesions in tegumentary leishmaniasis have a variable duration and are notoriously heterogeneous, even during the early stages of the disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.