One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The content of the carbohydrate rich discoid granules are thought to contribute to the cytoplasm material of the tegument syncytium, and may fuse with the tegumental pits.’
- ‘After thawing, the outer tegumental membrane complex was removed by the method of Roberts et al..’
- ‘The currents of these ion-channels may cross the double bilayer of the outer tegumental membrane.’
- ‘The rim of oral sucker was interrupted laterally by tegumental spines extending into the inner surface.’
- ‘Actin is also present in areas recovering from damage, implying an important role for this structural protein in tegumental repair.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.