One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Changes that have been observed in association with chronic administration of opioids include physical atrophy of dopamine-producing neurons in the ventral tegmental area.’
- ‘Activation of dopamine D 2 like receptors is known to inhibit the activity of dopaminergic neurons in the ventral tegmental area of the brain.’
- ‘This system, which originates in the ventral tegmental area of the brain stem can be selectively activated by stress.’
- ‘The medial longitudinal fasciculus retains its paramedian position, and the central tegmental tract is surrounded by the loose substance of the reticular formation, situated dorsal to the medial lemniscus.’
- ‘These effects have been suggested to be involved in depression of the excitability of the vagal sensory axons and the dopaminergic neuron in the ventral tegmental area of the brain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.