One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Well I think more extreme technophilic ideas do influence the direction of the science, if only because many of the scientists are the people who have these ideas.’
- ‘What she shows so vividly is that the supposed functional justification for this suspension of the rights of citizens is itself based on a huge technophilic illusion.’
- ‘Fortunately, our technophilic predecessors have already been there and done that.’
- ‘Doctors may have embraced the beeper before the rest of the world, but their technophilic tendencies seem to have ended there.’
- ‘As a cutting-edge audiophile invention, it seduced the technophilic, connoisseurist males who typically buy new sound equipment and quickly build collections of recordings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.