One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A science park.
- ‘The technology park is also moving ahead and, at the moment, up to dozen enterprises are operating there employing 125 people.’
- ‘The property is zoned for 28 different types of usage, which gives the developers a multitude of other possibilities, ranging from a multi-storey car park to a science and technology park.’
- ‘Meanwhile the local authority plans to spend £6m- £8million developing the site for the new technology park on the Dublin Road side of the town.’
- ‘Over the past 18 months, the total number of jobs at the business and technology park jumped from 150 to 400.’
- ‘The proposal, when dealing with the artificial turf field says, ‘The construction of the technology park cuts through an athletics field, requiring a new field to be built.’’
- ‘The new technology park, under construction currently in Carlow, is exactly the kind of development which supplements the spatial strategy.’
- ‘One such project should be finding a tenant for the business and technology park on the outskirts of the town.’
- ‘Since we acquired the site we have invested significant sums to turn this around, rebranding it as a technology park and attracting major new occupiers.’
- ‘If a region is sufficiently entrepreneurial - if it can foster a technology park or an arts festival or social businesses it will make it on its own.’
- ‘A final important factor that led to the decision to expand the road is the impending construction of the technology park on UW's north campus.’
- ‘It will take six months to build the factory, which will complement the existing advance office premises already at the technology park.’
- ‘The plan will be to attract big name retailers, new restaurants and pubs, a bowling alley, health and fitness centre, new Town Hall, garden centre, technology park, trade park and various fast food outlets.’
- ‘Adjacent to the campus will be a huge research and technology park and an even bigger business park known as the Auckland Innovation precinct.’
- ‘Yet it is because it has these enormous advantages that we in Scotland should take so seriously the challenge of its science and technology park.’
- ‘The science and technology park at the site is part of a larger 400-acre development which will eventually incorporate office, retail, residential and amenity elements.’
- ‘Other recently completed website projects include the Edinburgh Technopole technology park.’
- ‘The overall development plan for the site includes houses and apartments, retail units, a business park and an IDA science and technology park.’
- ‘The new food technology park will initially involve six food production starter units and a shared facilities centre, which will offer central site management, training and a canteen.’
- ‘Not too many years ago, we were all looking forward to the arrival of a new technology park on the outskirts of the town.’
- ‘The project will also include a science and technology park, providing new links between the city centre and waterfront.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.