One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that relates to or involves technology.‘a technologically advanced society’sentence adverb ‘the cars are among the best in the world technologically speaking’
- ‘Technologically, there are many solutions to the problem of high-speed transport besides airliners.’
- ‘The studio continues its dazzling and inventive series of animated features, improving technologically and expanding their storytelling palette each time.’
- ‘Wall Street may project a lingering image of wood paneling and polished brass, but no industry is more technologically driven.’
- ‘As filmmaking has advanced technologically over the years, so have projectors and sound systems.’
- ‘The company's nine U.S. plants contain some of the most technologically advanced manufacturing equipment in the industry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.