One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that relates to or involves technology.‘a technologically advanced society’sentence adverb ‘the cars are among the best in the world technologically speaking’
- ‘Wall Street may project a lingering image of wood paneling and polished brass, but no industry is more technologically driven.’
- ‘Technologically, there are many solutions to the problem of high-speed transport besides airliners.’
- ‘The studio continues its dazzling and inventive series of animated features, improving technologically and expanding their storytelling palette each time.’
- ‘The company's nine U.S. plants contain some of the most technologically advanced manufacturing equipment in the industry.’
- ‘As filmmaking has advanced technologically over the years, so have projectors and sound systems.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.