One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A service provided by a hardware or software company which provides registered users with help and advice about their products.
- ‘Software companies typically provide technical support and bug fixes for only a limited time.’
- ‘All registered users are entitled to free technical support and upgrades.’
- ‘The unit had scores of independent Web sites offering product information, technical support and the like.’
- ‘The company will provide companies with component specs, circuit board layouts, software and technical support.’
- ‘They work in all areas from software development and technical support to sales and consulting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.