One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A collapse in the price of shares in high-tech industries.‘Microsoft survived the tech wreck and did so with aplomb’
- ‘The tech wreck and telecom debt disaster continued this week.’
- ‘As the leader in the PC market, they seemed immune to the global tech wreck.’
- ‘The tech wreck has undoubtedly slowed any online evolution in journalism.’
- ‘After the tech wreck last month, investors are paying attention to earnings again.’
- ‘The glut of financing which continued during that period culminated in the tech wreck of early 2000.’
- ‘The party didn't cause the tech wreck, but politicians have contributed to an unstable business environment.’
- ‘The final tech wreck was sorted out at last today.’
- ‘Though the tech wreck shook many corporate giants, it remains a viable industry for the entrepreneur.’
- ‘The tech wreck went from bad to worse and lasted longer than he guessed.’
- ‘We survived through the tech wreck of the 2000s and diversified our offerings to include hard drive upgrade kits, external portable hard drives, and optical drives.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.