One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And bravery most definitely is tearlessly kissing your son or daughter goodbye as they head off to war.’
- ‘The bereaved person may weep tearlessly and experience a sense of emptiness.’
- ‘My father's eyes became red, as they do when he cries tearlessly - the closest he ever got to crying.’
- ‘Sobbing tearlessly, she explained that the government had closed the local polyclinic.’
- ‘What could I say but cry silently and tearlessly with him in amazed, unquenched sorrow.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.