One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You may also experience episodes of uncontrollable tearfulness and wide mood swings.’
- ‘These almost forgotten painters were the radical artists of their time - social realists, albeit with a heavy dose of melodramatic tearfulness.’
- ‘Patients with delirium may display a wide range of emotions, including anxiety, sadness or tearfulness, and euphoria.’
- ‘It was only when she asked about the tearfulness and the anxiety and other things that I really realised I hadn't had them for a good month or so.’
- ‘Symptoms may include feelings of sadness, tearfulness, and a sense of hopelessness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.