One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A group of clergy of incumbent status who minister jointly to several parishes under the leadership of a rector or vicar.
- ‘The Rev Dr David Maurice, who is a curate with the Marlborough team ministry and a GP in the town, spoke of his love and joy of Annabel at the service held at St Mary's Church.’
- ‘Prayer and active search were therefore concentrated on finding a man of some experience to serve as an Associate Minister, who could eventually succeed to the senior position in a team ministry.’
- ‘Annabel was the youngest of the three children of the Rev Dr David Maurice, who is a curate with the Marlborough team ministry as well as a GP at the town's medical practice, and his wife Rachel.’
- ‘The ceremony of the first appointment in the newly-created team ministry was attended by the Mayor of Rossendale, Councillor June Forshaw.’
- ‘It is to be the Rev Sascha Pearce, currently a curate in the Tisbury team ministry, near Salisbury, and a former nurse.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.