One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The Maori language.
- ‘Furthermore, a campaign in Te Reo is likely to have an impact on Maori whereas one in English will not have such a significant impact.’
- ‘In New Zealand Te Reo Maori is now part of the school curriculum (speaking Maori, the native language of NZ).’
- ‘The characters are extremely realistic, speaking in a modern vernacular peppered with Te Reo, their references coming from both modern pop culture and Maori mythology.’
- ‘She had no problem singing Te Reo but she avoided getting into conversations.’
- ‘International audiences have demanded he perform in Te Reo.’
From Maori te ‘the’ and reo ‘language, dialect’.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.