One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Total cost of ownership (an estimate of all the direct and indirect costs involved in acquiring and operating a product or system over its lifetime)‘calculating the TCO for any given piece of technology is the most basic kind of cost assessment’
- ‘Analysts caution that the initial price of ownership is only a small part - often less than ten per cent - of the total cost of ownership (TCO).’
- ‘The TCO for an IT organization obviously includes more than just assessing the costs of storage hardware.’
- ‘Energy consumption is rapidly becoming a significant component of the TCO.’
- ‘Storage TCO includes both direct and indirect costs and benefits related to the purchase of a storage component.’
- ‘The total cost of ownership (TCO) comprises much more than the obvious capital costs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.