One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Total cost of ownership (an estimate of all the direct and indirect costs involved in acquiring and operating a product or system over its lifetime)‘calculating the TCO for any given piece of technology is the most basic kind of cost assessment’
- ‘Energy consumption is rapidly becoming a significant component of the TCO.’
- ‘Storage TCO includes both direct and indirect costs and benefits related to the purchase of a storage component.’
- ‘The total cost of ownership (TCO) comprises much more than the obvious capital costs.’
- ‘Analysts caution that the initial price of ownership is only a small part - often less than ten per cent - of the total cost of ownership (TCO).’
- ‘The TCO for an IT organization obviously includes more than just assessing the costs of storage hardware.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.