One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the taxidermal works, animals are placed in certain situations that are said to depict the human situation.’
- ‘Now, breathing in the chill river spray, I wonder if the taxidermal specimen might be enough.’
- ‘Back at Walton Hall he set grimly to work, applying his taxidermal brilliance to a hideous revenge.’
- ‘The second exhibition with more than 370 taxidermal exhibits showcases birds from all around the world.’
- ‘I've painted a backdrop and I have some taxidermal crows that I've mounted.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.