One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Liable to be taxed; subject to tax.‘taxable income’‘taxable employee benefits’
- ‘The typical profit-sharing plan - taxable bonuses doled out each profitable quarter - seemed shortsighted.’
- ‘Up to $3,000 of investment losses can be used to reduce regular taxable income.’
- ‘Taxable sales in the county increased 40%.’
- ‘Sole proprietorships are audited more than any other taxable entity.’
- ‘Net capital gains are fully taxable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.