One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A sports commentator and noted tautologist once spoke of a player making ‘forward progress’.’
- ‘As a meal for the mind, this great tautologist serves us here a communion wafer - thin and without body.’
- ‘The great tautologists, creation scientists, persist in wilfully confusing fact with theory.’
- ‘Photography is not necessarily photography and only tautologists would disagree with this.’
- ‘The tautologists explore the implications of tautological statements, which they claim contain pure truth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.