One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They attract as well for their architecture for the spectacles tauromachic.’
- ‘It cannot be captured by the cool accounts of the attendant aficionados who pride themselves on their knowledge of the tauromachic craft.’
- ‘The ‘pega’ is an exclusively Portuguese cultural and tauromachic phenomenon.’
- ‘She has been following the bull since the days of Cesar Giron and Litri, has a filing-case memory for every tauromachic fact invented by man or bull.’
- ‘Mr. Hemingway had, I think, been a cowboy before he became a tauromachic expert.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.