One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A T-shaped cross.
- ‘Pagan cultures have used the tau cross to symbolize the Tree of Life, regeneration, divine power and hidden wisdom.’
- ‘Sure enough, I found a tau cross with a name - the Winteringham Cross.’
- ‘Recently, several tau crosses have been found in England that are beautifully crafted with a crucifix and a hollow place for a relic.’
- ‘For information regarding the reason St. Francis used the tau cross can be found here.’
- ‘The symbolism of the hands of Christ and Francis is obvious; however, the tau cross needs a little more explanation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.