One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘I heard there was a lack of quality tattooists in the Mid West,’ he said.’
- ‘Anyone can set themselves up in practice without a licence or training - although ear-piercers and tattooists have to be fully licenced and inspected.’
- ‘He liked the idea of artists becoming tattooists, not drunken bikers… he helped to legitimise the whole world of tattooing, which was in a dark tunnel for a long time.’
- ‘If joined end-to-end, these ads would be a separate feature lasting an hour and starring fast food meal deals, electrical goods salespeople and tattooists.’
- ‘She has written to the Maltese authorities and sent them a copy of the medical report and a photograph of Owen's back, asking them to take action over street tattooists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.