One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are possibilities in this direction for the tattooer who is willing to sacrifice his art.’
- ‘Also one of the worst things for me is tattooers who don't have any tattoos, or barely any.’
- ‘Most tattooers that actually want to spend time talking about it just want to make fun of me.’
- ‘Now you know that you have to be both a fan and an artist in order for other tattooers to take you seriously.’
- ‘What education has the tattooer had regarding blood borne pathogens and the elimination of cross contamination?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.