One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Maybe it's because there are too many noisy, complaining, tastelessly dressed German tourists in France.’
- ‘A Caesar salad is a pathetic nod to salad eaters, mostly because its dressing, like the blue cheese, is tastelessly industrial.’
- ‘What was once relegated to the category of trivia (the perfect sports moment) has not, tastelessly, morphed into a television channel.’
- ‘If he doesn't publish Jessie, there goes his love affair, a sample of whose torridness is tastelessly exhibited onstage.’
- ‘The biggest point of deviation is that Bombay tended to be overly and almost tastelessly didactic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.