One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are times when I'm behind the wheel that I wish I was wearing an Afro wig and a fake tash.’
- ‘And no, the tache definitely won't be coming back.’
- ‘You see, we're not sporting ridiculous taches all weekend.’
- ‘I could distinguish the remnants of a sesame bagel on his tash, and the sharp stench of old sweat.’
- ‘Both men are beautiful, pretty boys in different ways, both with long dark hair and beards and tashes.’
Late 19th century: shortened form.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.