One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
phallus, member, male member, organ, male organ, sex, erectionView synonyms
- ‘His tarse grew stiff, then fell again.’
- ‘It bode well for him that she didn't yank her hand away when his tarse brushed her hand.’
- ‘I tell you 'tis a Perfection in a man to have a Tarse so big that it will scare a Virgin.’
- ‘I wondred to see such a damn'd great tarse, for it is quite another thing when it stands, then when it lyes down.’
- ‘The forefeet of scarabs are so little destined for modelling and rolling mud balls that their tarses are worn out in the process.’
Old English teors.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.