One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
phallus, member, male member, organ, male organ, sex, erectionView synonyms
- ‘It bode well for him that she didn't yank her hand away when his tarse brushed her hand.’
- ‘I wondred to see such a damn'd great tarse, for it is quite another thing when it stands, then when it lyes down.’
- ‘His tarse grew stiff, then fell again.’
- ‘The forefeet of scarabs are so little destined for modelling and rolling mud balls that their tarses are worn out in the process.’
- ‘I tell you 'tis a Perfection in a man to have a Tarse so big that it will scare a Virgin.’
Old English teors.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.