One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's youthfully floral, the smooth tannins edged with classic nebbiolo tarriness, here refined into chocolate, but not emasculated by sweetness.’
- ‘Classic Barossa Valley Shiraz aromas abound here: grassy wheaty, with sweet spicy fruitcake and tarriness, too.’
- ‘This is a dense and brooding Merlot that displays a fine and persistent finish with a hint of tarriness.’
- ‘Also has a some tarriness and a few gamey/meaty characters that add to the overall appeal.’
- ‘It has good balance, with flavors that follow the aromatics - there is also a hint of pleasant bitter tarriness in the finish - little in the way of tannins.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.