One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A sweet fortified red or white wine produced in the Tarragona region of Spain.
- ‘The Tarragona wine denomination protects the wines made in the region known as the Camp de Tarragona and part of the Ribera d' Ebre area.’
- ‘The select D.O. Tarragona wines also deserve special mention, in particular the mistelles and mellow wines, ideal with desserts.’
- ‘The Tarragona wine region consists of 36 vineyards, which produce 400,000 hl of wine annually.’
- ‘Tarragona wines were appreciated in Rome.’
- ‘The Puig Rodó Rosat won the first prize at the 10th D.O. Tarragona wine competition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.