One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A particular group of consumers at which a product or service is aimed.‘schools are a key target market for the apps’‘the film is going to be huge with its target market’
- ‘They aren't tapping into the right target market.’
- ‘"Our primary target market is grocery shoppers," says Watson.’
- ‘Put all your energy into more profitable events that attract larger quantities of your target market.’
- ‘One of the primary reasons for the product's continued popularity is its target market.’
- ‘This is likely to benefit consumers in the target market, but it will leave the original domestic firms with lower profits.’
- ‘I suppose I'm left with an abiding question: who is the target market for this book?’
- ‘The same bored target market that reduced irony to a one-liner gave the movie 'cultural icon' status.’
- ‘The first five episodes on DVD are in a package that does not seem quite sure of its target market.’
- ‘Although it seems counterintuitive, the smaller you make your target market, the greater your chances of success.’
- ‘The shop is located close to its target market in downtown Calgary and holds flexible hours for its clients' convenience.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.