One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- New Zealand term for lemonwood
- ‘Large numbers of some small birds congregate each night in our hedge of taratas.’
- ‘The Tarata, when full grown, is the largest Pittosporum species in New Zealand.’
- ‘He has also successfully used the tarata as a shelterbelt.’
- ‘As you enter the Old Union courtyard from Panama Mall you pass under five taratas growing as small shade trees.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.