One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- New Zealand term for lemonwood
- ‘The Tarata, when full grown, is the largest Pittosporum species in New Zealand.’
- ‘As you enter the Old Union courtyard from Panama Mall you pass under five taratas growing as small shade trees.’
- ‘Large numbers of some small birds congregate each night in our hedge of taratas.’
- ‘He has also successfully used the tarata as a shelterbelt.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.