One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Water from a piped supply.
- ‘If your hair looks dull or is hard to style, the problem could be your tap water.’
- ‘The new Bill also makes provision for opt-out clauses for people who are set against their tap water being fluoridated.’
- ‘Do not use tap water supplied in buildings for drinking anywhere on the pilgrimage route.’
- ‘Thames Water is celebrating its tap water being above average for the third year running.’
- ‘If your tap water is as hard as my well water, use distilled water or rain water.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.