One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thus the essence of glamour which may be thought of as sex appeal by tantalisation was replaced by ‘in your face’ sexuality.’
- ‘The photography, buttressed by watchful blocking and acting, invites careful consideration of the calamity as opposed to tantalization.’
- ‘So much of the book is a great, sweeping, magical such magic in so many different forms American adventure, that we are betrayed by the characters when they make mistakes, when they chose to do those things that we know will hurt them, but more often will hurt us by taking away the sheer, unvarnished tantalisation of the narrative.’
- ‘He is sent to the Underworld and his eternal punishment is tantalization.’
- ‘The Austrian Ministry of Justice had reviewed the written judgement and has then decided, that "deliberate tantalisation of a prisoner" could not be verified in this case.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.