One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The freshly precipitated tantalic acid was soluble in a hot oxalic acid aqueous solution, and it was quite stable against hydrolysis.’
- ‘Tantalum is etched by peroxide - the same way it etches tungsten or titanium - by forming its mineral acid, in this case tantalic acid.’
- ‘The experimental results have shown proposed constructive solutions to accomplish electron-ion powder heating with following particles deformation at a tantalic target.’
- ‘Many contemporary chemists believed niobium and tantalum were the same elements until 1844 and later 1866 when researchers showed that niobic and tantalic acids were different compounds.’
- ‘The catalyst has a support of niobic acid, tantalic acid or a mixture of niobic acid and tantalic acid or a support containing such acids.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.