One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They look a lot like a dingo but they have short legs and they're usually tannish orange and they have short fur.’
- ‘Now, with a tiny brush, he smoothed a tannish, powdery substance across his cheekbones.’
- ‘Their fur is naturally tannish brown in color with dark stripes across the back.’
- ‘Her skin is a sort of tannish color like toasted almonds, sort of.’
- ‘She is applying some sort of tannish cream to her calf.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.