One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Neither do product tamperers, who kill remotely and randomly, and are unsure at the time they set a poisoned product back on the shelf that anyone will even purchase it.’
- ‘They hire professional tamperers, whose fee ranges from Rs.1,000 to Rs.50,000, to manipulate the power consumption meters.’
- ‘It's a very hard thing to do, even for computer experts and dedicated activists, to predict, observe and prove vote tampering in the areas in which it occurs - we just can't know which the tamperers will choose.’
- ‘Clicks, he reports, are produced when unskilled tamperers try to cut and splice tape.’
- ‘Such protection should be adequate to unequivocally deter tamperers without imparting permanent paralysis or injury to the tamperer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.