One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘For one, there has been resurgence in the interest shown towards traditional arts, with Tamilians everywhere beginning to realize that our culture is something to be proud of, not something to be ashamed about.’
- ‘Remember also that Tamilian kings in South India and Sri Lanka called themselves Aryan.’
- ‘During his onward journey, he was helped at Frankfurt by a Tamilian of Sri Lankan origin, in his capacity as an airport officer.’
- ‘The themes and characters centre on relationships usually set in the background of Tamilians living in America.’
- ‘My childhood was spent among Chinese and Tamilian children.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.