One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The problems with the film are in the length and its talkiness.’
- ‘A Man For All Seasons has a delicate slowness about it, with the talkiness inherent in an adapted stage play.’
- ‘The World Wide Web, I'm likely to say in moments of unbridled talkiness, is an encyclopedia at my fingertips.’
- ‘It won't find much of an audience outside of the art house circuit, because mainstream audiences will quickly grow tired of its talkiness.’
- ‘The novel's weaknesses are an occasional tendency to talkiness, the rather familiar setup of the relationship of the main characters, and the slight flatness of the ending.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.