One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It takes a lot of chutzpah to accept and admit one's weaknesses, if talkativeness is one.’
- ‘The precocious talkativeness is a major attribute of the boy, who is known by the name of his class rather than a real proper name.’
- ‘The researchers measured four extraverted characteristics - talkativeness, assertiveness, adventurousness and energy level - in 46 college students.’
- ‘But while White's words are designed to boost his own players rather than infuriate the opposition, it could be argued that his talkativeness may create extra pressure for his team.’
- ‘It is Risma's talkativeness and maternal instincts that Suhartono appreciates most about her.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.