One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The precocious talkativeness is a major attribute of the boy, who is known by the name of his class rather than a real proper name.’
- ‘It takes a lot of chutzpah to accept and admit one's weaknesses, if talkativeness is one.’
- ‘The researchers measured four extraverted characteristics - talkativeness, assertiveness, adventurousness and energy level - in 46 college students.’
- ‘It is Risma's talkativeness and maternal instincts that Suhartono appreciates most about her.’
- ‘But while White's words are designed to boost his own players rather than infuriate the opposition, it could be argued that his talkativeness may create extra pressure for his team.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.