One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having no natural aptitude or skill.‘the ponderous ravings of a talentless hack’
- ‘I find the idea of paying $5 to see a bunch of talentless rich kids singing about being working class an insult.’
- ‘The very lamentable fact of the nation's interest in two talentless youngsters strangely makes their political apathy less lamentable.’
- ‘A solid defense, a clogged neutral zone, and a reliable goaltender can be the key to a talentless team's success.’
- ‘I am totally talentless at foreign languages.’
- ‘He took council with advisers who, at best, were talentless and, at worst, dishonest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.