One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See tale teller
- ‘Junior and I had words that evening, where it turned out he was the victim of schoolboy tale-telling without a shred of evidence.’
- ‘There in those pages was all the discipline of pure tale-telling and its discovery for me was as thrilling as the discovery of a new voice always is.’
- ‘Brothers and Keepers is part of the long tradition of tale-telling, self-discovery, and social arraignment that constitutes African American autobiography.’
- ‘In April 1995, around 20 people gathered for the club's first night at the Watermill, which Taffy set up as part of his year-long arts residency of tale-telling around the area, funded by SLDC.’
- ‘There is a Southern quality of tale-telling in these unusual works.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.