One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Even with temperatures hovering around 10 degrees, tailgaters began gathering at Heinz Field in the early afternoon.’
- ‘Whether it's tailgaters or cell phone talkers, life is filled with little annoyances which can add up to big headaches.’
- ‘Don't ruin your vacation with an expensive ticket and having your driver's license suspended - obey the speed and look out for tailgaters.’
- ‘Well, I know how to deal with tailgaters; I slowed right down.’
- ‘We literally cater to the backyarders and tailgaters, dishing out a pleasing blend of meat and sauce that is none too hot, mild or excessive.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.