One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She has no friends and, due to her innate tactlessness, appears to lack the capacity to make any.’
- ‘Mary Queen of Scots was recorded as very tall and beautiful but with a fiery temperament that often caused her to act on impulse and brought forth criticisms of tactlessness.’
- ‘She drives everyone nuts with her tactlessness.’
- ‘I cringed at my tactlessness and hoped he wouldn't take offense.’
- ‘One of the things I adore about my dissertation advisor (who is famous both for his work and, if you get people drunk, for being shockingly tactless) is that his tactlessness means that he speaks the truth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.