One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The stereochemical arrangement of the units in the main chain of a polymer.
- ‘These critical deformation rates are themselves influenced by the tacticity of the molecule and can therefore be tailored with careful synthesis.’
- ‘This association explains strong dependencies of the statistical segment length on tacticity and temperature in the vicinity of the melting point.’
- ‘Metallocene catalysts allow for control of tacticity in polyolefins, making it possible to synthesize materials with a wide range of properties from a single monomer.’
- ‘The rate of hydrolysis depends not only on the tacticity of the polymer, but probably also on its configurational sequence statistics.’
- ‘It is found that tacticity has no influence on the molecular structure in solution, while it plays a role in the gel state.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.