One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for tortilla chip
- ‘But when she pushes the swinging door open, she's aghast to find her father sitting at the table, eating some taco chips and reading the newspaper.’
- ‘My husband returns home, finding his spellbound wife still seated on the couch gazing at the TV, mindlessly stuffing taco chips into her face.’
- ‘It's my usual: peanut butter and jelly, taco chips, baby carrots, and an apple.’
- ‘If you go easy on the cheese and choose your extras carefully (salsa instead of sour cream and taco chips, for example), you could end up with a decent, interesting salad.’
- ‘There is even a bin that, I assume, is intended to hold taco chips.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.