One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for tortilla chip
- ‘But when she pushes the swinging door open, she's aghast to find her father sitting at the table, eating some taco chips and reading the newspaper.’
- ‘It's my usual: peanut butter and jelly, taco chips, baby carrots, and an apple.’
- ‘If you go easy on the cheese and choose your extras carefully (salsa instead of sour cream and taco chips, for example), you could end up with a decent, interesting salad.’
- ‘There is even a bin that, I assume, is intended to hold taco chips.’
- ‘My husband returns home, finding his spellbound wife still seated on the couch gazing at the TV, mindlessly stuffing taco chips into her face.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.