One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for locomotor ataxia
- ‘The clinical presentation has shifted from general paresis and tabes dorsalis to meningovascular and atypical forms.’
- ‘Diabetes mellitus, tabes dorsalis, and syringomyelia are common causes.’
- ‘In 1868, Charcot identified neuropathic joints with an unusual pattern of bone destruction in patients with tabes dorsalis.’
- ‘Classically, there are three recognized types of CNS syphilis: meningovascular, parenchymatous, and tabes dorsalis.’
Modern Latin, literally ‘wasting of the back’.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.