One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for locomotor ataxia
- ‘Classically, there are three recognized types of CNS syphilis: meningovascular, parenchymatous, and tabes dorsalis.’
- ‘In 1868, Charcot identified neuropathic joints with an unusual pattern of bone destruction in patients with tabes dorsalis.’
- ‘The clinical presentation has shifted from general paresis and tabes dorsalis to meningovascular and atypical forms.’
- ‘Diabetes mellitus, tabes dorsalis, and syringomyelia are common causes.’
Modern Latin, literally ‘wasting of the back’.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.