Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- another term for T-lymphocyte
- ‘They then migrate to lymph nodes to initiate an immune response in the T cell areas.’
- ‘This T cell transformation process takes time, and only memory T cells can proliferate in response to a booster vaccination or a second infection.’
- ‘Granulomas occur as a result of a helper T cell Type 1 protective immune response and are dynamic structures.’
- ‘For patients with a normal T cell immune system, less than 1% will develop a systemic infection.’
- ‘The T cell will then be stimulated to respond and initiate the primary immune response.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.