One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Science pursues knowledge through testing, observation and the systematization of facts, principles and methods.’
- ‘Such systematization is all about providing a stable platform for the emergence of what are, I trust, the more interesting sorts of complexity and diversity.’
- ‘Languages are only a little better suited to systematization than images.’
- ‘But cities have other dimensions that defy the calm logic and systematization of this approach.’
- ‘To provide some systematization to this vast, overlapping, confusing, and riveting area of study, I have selected four categories of mechanisms of transmission of trauma: biological, psychological, familial, and societal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.